18 May Neviana Conquers Ulcerative Colitis!
Ulcerative Colitis Reversed in Five Months After Thirteen Year Struggle
Ms. Neviana Nedeltchev traveled from Ontario, Canada to our clinic for assistance having suffered for over thirteen years with Ulcerative Colitis and a history of breast cancer. She previously received medical treatments and was intent on resolving her problems through dietary control. This led to over a decade of frustration going from one diet to the next to resolve her health problems without resolution.
We performed a comprehensive evaluation and developed an individualized program for her to follow. We explained the importance of understanding that Nutrition, properly understood, involves more than diet alone but includes all aspects of one’s life that influences the transformation of food into healthy human flesh including our emotional well being and its profound physiological impact on us.
As Neviana explains in the above video, her work with us led her to explore factors affecting the way her mind and body were inter-relating and she realized that her single focus on dietary factors was misguided. Once she began addressing other aspects of her health, she underwent a transformation that allowed for the resolution of her Ulcerative Colitis and a return to good health without dependency on pharmaceuticals (she is drug free). She had developed a fear of eating and this too was resolved allowing her to more fully embrace life.
Neviana’s story demonstrates how she came to understand that a single focus on diet can be counterproductive. It shows how that realization led her to address the full range of causal factors involved in her case leading to her successful recovery.
- Tackling Inflammatory Bowel Disease Part I
- Tackling Inflammatory Bowel Disease Part II
- Bacterial Overgrowth of the Small Intestine (SIBO)
- Eosinophilic Esophagitis, Gastritis and Colitis
- Serious Considerations Regarding Colonoscopy
- The Critical Role of the GI Tract in Systemic Illness
- Problems with Prednisone: Why Inflammation is Not the Enemy
- A Radio Interview with Dr. Goldberg: Irritable Bowel Syndrome and Inflammatory Bowel Disease
- Problems with Ant-Acids