05 Mar Case Study: Rheumatoid Arthritis
Rebecca suffered with severe joint and muscle pain in her hips, knees and shoulders. Her symptoms made it very difficult to walk. She saw a Medical Physician who recommended muscle relaxers and a course of steroids (Prednisone). Rebecca declined.
Rebecca worked with the Goldberg Tener Clinic to address causal factors and rebuild her health. She is pain free, drug free and in excellent health. She’s back to doing yoga, hiking and enjoying her life.
Rebecca’s before/after Sedimentation Rate (a blood marker of inflammation) is shown below. It was very high initially at 63. Her most recent result is 7 which is well within the normal, healthy range.
Related articles by the Goldberg Tener Clinic:
1) Reversing Rheumatoid Arthritis
2) Ankylosing Spondylitis and Other Autoimmune Disorders
3) Problems with Prednisone: Why Inflammation is Not the Enemy
4) The Dangers of Biological Drugs (part I)
5) The Dangers of Biological Drugs (part II)