05 Mar Case Study: Rheumatoid Arthritis
Rebecca Reverses Rheumatoid Arthritis and Regains Her Health
Rebecca suffered with severe joint and muscle pain in her hips, knees and shoulders. Her symptoms made it very difficult to walk. She saw a Medical Physician who recommended muscle relaxers and a course of Prednisone which have the potential for serious side effects.
Rebecca worked with the Goldberg Tener Clinic to address causal factors and rebuild her health. She is pain free, drug free and in excellent health. She’s back to doing yoga, hiking and enjoying her life.
Related articles by the Goldberg Tener Clinic:
1) Reversing Rheumatoid Arthritis
2) Ankylosing Spondylitis and Other Autoimmune Disorders
3) Problems with Prednisone: Why Inflammation is Not the Enemy
4) The Dangers of Biological Drugs (part I)
5) The Dangers of Biological Drugs (part II)