02 May Interview with Clint Paddison: Rheumatoid Arthritis
Clint Paddison is a remarkable individual who recovered from Rheumatoid Arthritis and now offers counseling to help others obtain improvements in their R.A. as well. Clint achieved exposure from being a recent TED Talk Speaker. He contacted The Goldberg Tener Clinic requesting an interview with us for his Podcast. Watch the two part interview with Clint Paddison in the videos below.
- Dr. Goldberg’s personal battle with Rheumatoid Arthritis.
- The history of the Goldberg Tener Clinic.
- Patient evaluation.
- The need for an individualized program in each case.
- Emotional/stress related factors in Rheumatoid Disorders.
- Confusion regarding Diet vs. Nutrition.
- The role of environmental factors.
- Case Study #1: Andy
- Case Study #2: Anderson:
- Case Study #3: Patricia: https://vimeo.com/223494458
Related articles by the Goldberg Tener Clinic:
1) Reversing Rheumatoid Arthritis
2) Ankylosing Spondylitis and Other Autoimmune Disorders
3) Problems with Prednisone: Why Inflammation is Not the Enemy
4) The Dangers of Biological Drugs (part I)
5) The Dangers of Biological Drugs (part II)