09 Jun Ulcerative Colitis Reversed: One Year Follow Up
Ulcerative Colitis Reversed: How is Neviana doing one year later?
Ms. Neviana Nedeltchev traveled from Ontario, Canada to our clinic in January 2020 for assistance having suffered for over thirteen years with Ulcerative Colitis and a history of breast cancer. She worked diligently with us for a period of five months, reversed her condition and recovered her health. A video interview with Neviana was recorded in May 2020 (see above video) in which she described her experience and the outcome she achieved.
Below is an email we received from Neviana in June 2021 updating us on her status. She continues to feel well and reports “feeling even better than she did six months ago”. Her case illustrates the long lasting, reliable health outcome that can be achieved when causal factors are addressed and the right conditions for health are created on an ongoing basis. Learn more about our unique approach to chronic disease reversal, the Bio-Hygienic Re-Creation System™.
- Reverse UC and Crohn’s Disease
- Tackling Inflammatory Bowel Disease Part I
- Bacterial Overgrowth of the Small Intestine (SIBO)
- An Effective Approach to Reversing Irritable Bowel Syndrome
- Eosinophilic Esophagitis, Gastritis and Colitis
- Serious Considerations Regarding Colonoscopy
- The Critical Role of the GI Tract in Systemic Illness
- Problems with Prednisone: Why Inflammation is Not the Enemy
- A Radio Interview with Dr. Goldberg: Irritable Bowel Syndrome and Inflammatory Bowel Disease
- Problems with Ant-Acids