10 Feb Irritable Bowel Syndrome Reversed!
Irritable Bowel Syndrome, SIBO and Chronic Fatigue Reversed!
Mallory came to the Goldberg Tener Clinic suffering from severe bloating, gas and bowel irregularity. She was diagnosed medically with Irritable Bowel Syndrome and SIBO and prescribed antibiotics and probiotics repeatedly without improvement. Since coming to the Goldberg Tener Clinic, Mallory is now drug free and in excellent health. Her chronic digestive issues and fatigue are a thing of the past!
Read the article SIBO: Antibiotics are NOT the Answer which features Mallory’s case.
Click here to see more Digestive Case Studies from the Goldberg Tener Clinic.
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome: A Meaningless Diagnosis
- Crohn’s Disease and Ulcerative Colitis: Health Restoration as Opposed to Disease Treatment
- Tackling Inflammatory Bowel Disease Part I
- Bacterial Overgrowth of the Small Intestine (SIBO)
- Eosinophilic Esophagitis, Gastritis and Colitis
- Problems with Ant-Acids
- A Radio Interview with Dr. Goldberg: Irritable Bowel Syndrome and Inflammatory Bowel Disease
- Serious Considerations Regarding Colonoscopy
- The Facade of Functional Medicine