15 Oct Diverticulitis, Colitis, Diabetes, Hypertension
Severe Diverticulitis, Colitis, Diabetes & Hypertension Reversed!
Aric first came to the Goldberg Tener Clinic in the Fall of 2020 with numerous medical diagnoses including severe, chronic diverticulitis, colitis, diabetes, hypertension and obesity. His digestive problems were so severe that his Gastroenterologist advised complete surgical removal of his colon.
Aric’s battle with chronic health issues spanned nearly twenty years prior to seeing us with numerous hospitalizations, drugs, surgery and other medical treatments being employed. His medical history as he related it to us and as discussed in the video interview above is as follows:
- 2001–2018: Eleven episodes of diverticulitis.
- 2018: Diagnosed with diabetes and high blood pressure. Drugs prescribed.
- 2018: Hospitalized with diverticulitis.
- February, 2019: Surgical resection performed to remove a portion of diseased intestine full of inflamed diverticula.
- October, 2019: Periods of constipation and impacted bowel resulting in extreme rectal pain. Diagnosed with colitis at the Emergency Room and treated with antibiotics.
- October, 2019: Severe diarrhea and abdominal pain. Diagnosed with C-Diff Colitis (Clostridium Dificile) at the Emergency Room. Treated with Vancomycin.
- November, 2019: Hospitalized with chronic diarrhea. Colonoscopy revealed Colitis. Another round of Vancomycin. Ongoing diarrhea 10-30x per day with urgency requiring the use of diapers.
- December 2019: Repeated courses of antibiotics to treat intestinal issues including ongoing diarrhea.
- January 2020: Received fecal transplant. Symptoms worsened with 30+ bowel movements per day. Hospitalized again.
- February – August 2020: Ongoing chronic diarrhea. Aric had his 6th colonoscopy performed revealing chronic colitis. Gastroenterologist advises complete surgical removal of the colon.
- September 2020: Aric has initial visit at the Goldberg Tener Clinic.
As shown above, Aric presented to the Goldberg Tener Clinic at the end of a long road involving numerous hospitalizations, drugs including antibiotics, repeat colonoscopies and a surgery, all greatly complicating his health picture. For twenty years, nothing had been done to address the causes of his health problems and the numerous medical treatments he received further fueled the ongoing decline in his health.
Initial lab work performed at our clinic in September 2020 revealed a very high level of inflammation and high blood sugar as shown below in addition to numerous functional imbalances.
Following a comprehensive evaluation at our clinic, an individualized Bio-Hygienic Re-Creation Program™ was developed for Aric to implement under our guidance. Alterations to his program were made according to his progress and changes seen in his laboratory studies.
Aric experienced numerous ups and downs in the course of working to improve his health. His effort, patience and perseverance paid off with significant improvements seen within the first six months. One year later, Aric is no longer diabetic, his bowel function has normalized with no episodes of diverticulitis, colitis or chronic diarrhea, his blood pressure is normal and, as an additional benefit of getting healthy, he lost 120 pounds. The surgery to remove his colon was cancelled as it was no longer needed. Post laboratory studies confirm the significant improvements he achieved as shown below. Aric’s inflammatory markers and blood sugar levels are now normal. He is taking no drugs.
The number of people in the United States suffering with some form of chronic digestive problem is increasing, as are chronic health disorders overall. Patients seeking medical care for these issues find themselves in a never-ending ordeal of drugs, physician visits/hospitalizations, colonoscopies (see article Serious Considerations Regarding Colonoscopy) and surgeries leading to a lifetime of misery. This was Aric’s life for nearly twenty years.
In those cases where drugs afford some temporary improvement in symptoms, the relief is generally short lived and the patient soon finds him or herself worse off than when they started. Aric’s case is a classic example of this all too common scenario. The same is true in many cases following surgical resection / colectomy. World renowned Hygienic Physician, Dr. Herbert Shelton, was once quoted as saying ” Surgeons can cut out everything except cause”.
There are reasons why people develop Diverticulitis, Ulcerative Colitis, Crohn’s Disease and other chronic GI afflictions and drugs and surgery do nothing to address these causes or reasons. Aric was not just sick with intestinal problems. He was sick all over. Diabetes, hypertension and obesity further complicated his health issues. A comprehensive evaluation was needed in Aric’s case to identify causal factors so the right health building measures could be taken to literally “Re-Create his body”™. This is the harder road to take but the one that ultimately leads to health restoration not just mere control of symptoms with never ending medical care. Aric’s hard work, patience and perseverance were essential ingredients in his success. One year later, he has a new new lease on life and is in control of his health destiny.
Read more about the Bio-Hygienic Re-Creation System™ for Chronic Disease Reversal.
1) Tackling Ulcerative Colitis and Crohn’s Disease
2) An Effective Causal Based Approach to Digestive Disorders
3) An Effective Approach to Irritable Bowel Syndrome
4) Successfully Reverse Autoimmune Disease
5) Reversing Diabetes
6) Serious Considerations Regarding Colonoscopy
7) SIBO: A symptom of impaired health.
8) Stop Living with Chronic Disease: Choose to Re-Create your Body.